Financial Information

Malaika receives 80% of its funding from government sources including Wisconsin Shares and Milwaukee Parental Choice Program. However to fully fund the Malaika program the remaining 20% must come from donations.

Investing in Malaika’s early childhood education is one of the very best investments you can make!

501c3 Determination Letter

2022 and 2023 Audited Financials

990 Public Inspection

125 West Auer Avenue Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212 | 414-562-4997
Site Designed by Ascedia, Inc.