Malaika earns 80% of the funds we need through the School Choice, Head Start, and W-2 programs, but the remaining 20% must come from donations. All donations are tax-deductible and every contribution helps!

Donate Now

125 West Auer Avenue Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212 | 414-562-4997
Site Designed by Ascedia, Inc.